Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bitten By The Blogging Bug

This may seem like an ordinary salad to most. But today my husband, Bob, thought it was the best thing on the face of the earth. He was so excited to see that I had made him a salad with fresh spinach and broccoli (from the garden of course), fresh shredded parma cheese, bacon, chopped pecans, dried cherries, topped with homemade raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
When he sat down at the table he was awestruck. He said "Get the camera, you have to blog this!" So I did. I guess it's the little things that please people.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

That is GREAT!! Not the salad...his comment!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure...maybe you should bring me one of those salads and I'll see if I want to blog it too!;)

It sounds asolutely yummy! How sweet he wanted eveyone to see it.

Kris's Korner said...

That is great!!! We need to come and harvest. HAHAHAHa

Rebekah Tastet said...

Hello! I found your blog through Mrs. Fink's. A comment from your husband like that is priceless! :) Love it!
-Rebekah Tastet