Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An Act of Kindness


This past Saturday I went to church to clean the nursery. The men were having their monthly breakfast that morning, and I tried to sneak in without being noticed. No such luck. As I got one foot in the door I immediately heard "Intruder!!!". I made it to the nursery and began cleaning. Within a few minutes I hear the door open and looked and saw Ed Slone. He was bringing me a plate FULL of food from the men's breakfast. That was such a kind gesture, from a kind man. Then a few minutes later Forest stuck his head in the nursery and offered to make me up a plate of food. What a blessing it is to have such kind, considerate men at our church. It made my day.

3 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

Grace Baptist is THE place to be. Praise the Lord for kind servants of Him. I will have to clean on men's breakfast day.(just kidding)

Mrs Karen G said...

How wonderful, we do have the best church ever!!!
HUGS

Kim said...

We do have the kindest men @ church! and it was good wasn't it, I know Jr bought food home and we all enjoyed it.