Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cleaning House

Cleaning the house, and garage, and basement, and bedrooms, and kitchen. No area in my home was safe from weeding through the junk, and the necessities. I love having garage sales. It's a lot of work. Some say just have the truck come by and pick up your junk and take the tax deduction. But where's the fun in that? I love the bargaining, and haggling over pricing. Who doensn't love to make a deal? Plus on Satuday we had a table of free ladies clothing left over from the clothing swap at church the night before. So we were able to bless some people who needed it!


Now doesn't that look like fun? It was. Thanks to the Todd's who are a huge help, and alot of fun too!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I am glad you had fun and made a little money!

Kris's Korner said...

I love to do anything at Cindy's house. It was fun. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it all.

Anonymous said...

Okay Cindy my house is next ;)! I am in the get stuff out of here mood, like you said, nothing is safe! It's nice to do these things with friends, they don't seem as hard then.