Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Friends, Food & Fun!


Last night the Slone family came over for dinner. We had a really nice night. There was alot of food (of course!), and alot of fun. The kids did a great job keeping themselves entertained with ping pong and foosball. This allowed the adults to enjoy some fellowship as well.

I loved having the Slone family over. They are very easygoing, and I like that in a guest. I especially liked when they arrived with a yummy caramel apple pie for dessert. What a treat!Thanks again for sharing an evening with us.

4 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

It's always nice to have fun company. Everyone loves to be a guest in your home. I'm glad you had a good time.

Kim said...

Thank you for a great evening! the food was yummy and I really enjoyed fellowshipping with you. thanks again.

Debbie said...

That is really nice. I am glad you enjoyed your evening.

Mrs Karen G said...

I know this is late but... The food was yummy as left overs at Kims house too, lol, glad you all had a nice time.