Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Been Too Long


It's been a while since I have been here. Facebook seems to be the more common method of networking. We are getting ready for some special times in our lives. Mike is graduating in two weeks. In the mean time we have a concert tonight and senior banquet next week. And after graduation it doesn't stop there. The summer is filled with activities. It starts with several graduation parties. The weekends are filing up with them! Then there are weddings, youth rallies, vacation Bible school, ESY (extended school year for Zach). And before I know it we'll be packing Mike up for college. Busy times, fun times, sweet times.

It hit me last night when my hubby and I went on a date. I asked Mike what he would like for dinner and he said he was going to take his brother out for dinner since we were already going out. Wow. He wanted to do this on his own. I thought how sweet, and then, how wonderful. Zach was very excited to be with his big brother and was anxious to hit the road. I am glad Mike is willing to spend time with Zach. It really warmed my heart.

1 comment:

Mar said...

Mike is so sweet.